Fall is in the air and I am two weeks from retiring and expanding my efforts with Norwex. I just found out that September is a risk free month for joining and I would love to have you join my team. Check out the video by Debbie Bolton and go to my website and join me! I can’t wait to help you become as excited about Norwex products and the wonderful people in this group as I am. It also can’t hurt to make a nice profit also, for use as you see fit.
After watching the video, if you are interested go to my website and read more about joining my team.
I just returned from the Norwex 2016 National Conference, in Minneapolis MN, where attendance was nearly twice what it was last year! I benefited from some of the great workshops and speakers and came home with renewed enthusiasm for building my business. It was fun being with those who have the same mission to help our friends and families create safe homes by using products that are safe and good for the environment. They presented the new products and gave us a couple of them for free as well as the opportunity to purchase new product at a greatly reduced price. I am excited about sharing these new products with all of my friends and customers.
We were encouraged during the Conference to set some challenging goals for the next year and, in light of the fact that I’ll be retiring in September, I made a commitment to use the extra time I’ll have to work on adding people to my team and to help them set and reach their own goals.
I am tremendously impressed with the Norwex company and the care they demonstrate for their consultants, their customers and indeed the world itself. Their company promise is expressed as follows:
“We’re not just a company, we’re a promise for a brighter future……..A brighter future for our families, who will live happier, healthier lives as we create safe Havens by radically reducing chemicals in our homes with our simple, cost-effective solutions that truly work…….A brighter future for our consultants, who have the opportunity to empower themselves and others as they build their own businesses and live the life of their dreams in a community founded on integrity, trust, and respect. ……..And a brighter future for our planet, as we share our Mission with others by showing them how to reduce the chemicals and waste that challenge the health of our environment. At Norwex we are real people making a real impact through our promise of a brighter future for everyone, for generations to come.”
That pretty much sums it up for Me. I am going to host a new product showing at my house toward the end of August. Watch for further information and I hope to see you there..
Many of us are anticipating 4th of July celebrations involving some travel, picnics, and fireworks displays as we celebrate our nation’s independence. My hope is that you all will have a great time and, above all, stay safe!
Speaking of being “safe”, perhaps it’s also time for a reminder of how you can be safer in your home, all year round, as you celebrate your independence from harmful cleaning chemicals by using the great Norwex products. Think too, about how you can be a saver while making your home safe by not having to replenish chemical cleaning products which make you unsafe!
Why not share that message with others, helping them to be “safer savers” by hosting a party in July with a chance to earn a complete mop system! Call me! Write me! Let’s talk!
Hello everyone! It is a hot day but I have a hot sale for you. I am doing another Mystery Host Party on June 23rd. If you give your order directly to me I will give you shipping for 2.95 instead of 5.95 or more (depending on how much you order). You will need to call or message me your order to qualify for the reduced shipping.
If you don’t care about the shipping savings, you can always go on-line at my website (http://www.lindajeske.norwex.biz) and place your order, selecting me as your hostess. That will get you entered in the drawing for Mystery host.
Norwex Birthday Party!!!! Norwex is discontinuing a number of items in order to make room for new products. To clear the shelves, they are conducting a Birthday Sale on those discontinued items until July 1st. Click here for a sale price list of those items If you are interested in any of them let me know and I will get them ordered. Things are going fast and it’s “first come – first served” so let me know. The kitchen cloths and towels in salmon and butter cream are already gone and so is the toilet brush. Look at the awesome savings on the double-sided mop!!!! And if you already have one, stock up on pads now while you can!
I love my cat and she is almost as highly regarded in this house as any other family member. There is a spot in our home, though, that she frequents on a regular basis, that I would describe as “almost as bad as an outhouse”. Yes, there are brands of kitty litter that say they remove the odor of …. well … you know. But none of them can do so 100%. That’s why I like my Norwex Air Freshener Bags.
You may not have a cat, but every homemaker knows the problem that can be created by dirty laundry, rancid gym clothes, shoes, trash cans, diaper pails, mold and mildew. It can be quite distasteful even when you are not tasting.
To combat such odors we are inclined to use aerosol deodorizers with various scents, or we can use scented candles with fragrances that release harmful chemicals into the air. Neither the odors, nor the current remedies are good for you and your family’s health.
There’s a better Solution: You can freshen and purify the air in your home naturally with the Norwex Air Freshener Bags!
Did You Know?
- Bamboo is among the fastest-growing plants. Young shoots can grow 1 – 4 meters (3 – 13 feet) overnight. Harvesting Bamboo has less impact
on the environment and ecosystem compared to harvesting trees.
- Many air fresheners are considered toxic because they can contain carcinogens, volatile organic compounds and phthalates. Some air fresheners also contain chemicals that trigger allergy and asthma symptoms.
- Bamboo charcoal has millions of tiny, porous holes through which it absorbs impurities and excess moisture. It’s been shown to reduce harmful chemicals emitted from paint, carpeting, furniture, air fresheners, chemical cleaners, rubber and plastic.
- Each Norwex Air Freshener Bag contains 100% Bamboo charcoal
- Beautiful exteriors are constructed of sustainable linen Flax fibers.
- Recyclable and biodegradable
- Two sizes for various uses
- Charcoal naturally and effectively absorbs odor from closets, pet areas, refrigerators, lockers and bathrooms
- Also absorbs bacteria, harmful pollutants and allergens
- Dehumidifies air, helping to prevent excess moisture, mold and mildew
- 75 g bag works better than baking soda to absorb food odors in the refrigerator.
- Keeps fruit, vegetables and other food fresher longer by absorbing ethylene gas and odors
- 75 g bag is also great for freezers, wine coolers, linen drawers, gym bags, shoes, lockers and hampers.
- 200 g bag covers 90 square feet, making it ideal for closets, bathrooms, cars, boats, pet areas, and laundry rooms.
- Safe on any surface
- Bags rejuvenate in sunlight to last up to two years.
Are there absolutely no more odors in the kitty’s special “place”. Well … not really but I no longer need to hold my nose when I walk by! To learn more and get some Air Freshener Bags for yourself, just use this link.
Did You Know?
- The first “toothbrush” was created around 3000 BC. Ancient civilizations used a thin twig with a frayed edge to rub against their teeth for cleaning.
- The first nylon bristle toothbrush was introduced in 1938, and people quickly became aware of practicing good oral hygiene.
- Dentists recommend brushing for at least two minutes, twice a day.
- BUT according to research, the most common bacteria found on toothbrushes are the same ones that cause plaque, cavities, gingivitis and bad breath.
I’ve got a SOLUTION: Use a Norwex Silver Care Toothbrush with a silver-covered base for natural and continuous antibacterial properties. As the bristles dry, the brush is sanitized!
The Silver Care Toothbrush features:
• Silver-covered bristle base with medium or soft bristles
• Four different colors
• Includes brush cover to prevent filaments from coming into contact with dust or with other brushes
• Comes with one replacement head and refills are available, reducing waste—just throw out the head, rather than the whole brush.
• Antibacterial properties interrupt the survival of bacteria, viruses and fungi
• Helps reduce bacteria by self-sanitizing within hours
• Flexible nylon bristles clean teeth gently and effectively
• Gently curved handle provides non-slip grip
• Replacement head extends the life of your toothbrush!
I like my Norwex Silver Care Toothbrush a lot! Why not get yourself one today! Just Click Here
For over a year I’ve been learning the ins and outs of being an independent consultant for Norwex. I started doing it, originally, because I liked the cleaning products and I wanted to be able to save a little money by getting them at a discount. Since then, I’ve become even more in love with the products but I’ve also become a strong proponent of eliminating as many chemicals from our homes as we can. Cleaning supplies accounts for a huge amount of home chemicals!!!
Recently, I was privileged to recruit a new independent consultant and add her to my team! I was so excited!
If you have never thought of becoming a consultant for Norwex I want to invite you to consider it now. Yes, you get the discount on the great Norwex products but think about these other reasons as well.
- You have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives and homes of those people whom you introduce to the safe, chemical free, environmentally friendly, effective cleaning products! How many homemakers do you know who would just love to have someone show them how to perform the cleaning routines in a safer, faster way?
- You will make a generous 35% commission on the sales you generate! Whether you need a little extra income to make ends meet, or whether you want to start a new career, Norwex offers you the potential of doing either … or something in between … and doing it on your own terms and schedule. It’s a great opportunity with a great product!
- You don’t NEED to go to people’s homes and do home demonstrations in order to be a consultant. Perhaps that’s just not your thing. Maybe you are a busy mom with small children and can’t imagine having the freedom to leave them for a night out at the party! That’s OK! You can still find success with the Catalog Party and the Website Party approaches. There are even other ways to have parties that I can help you with.
- It won’t cost you an arm and a leg to start. It won’t even cost you thousands of dollars! Consultants are generously paid and receive free products regularly. Becoming a consultant can cost as little as 200.00 for your starter kit and under some circumstances it won’t even cost you that! We can talk more about those circumstances if you are interested.
- Come and join my team and I’ll be sure that you get all the help, advice, and support that you need in order to be a success. If I don’t have the answers for your questions, I know someone who will provide them to me. I’ll be interested in you as a person … and as a team member regardles of where you may live. With the wonders of technology today you can be halfway across the country and we can still be teammates!. We’ll be in this together!
- Now for the BEST reason: I’d love to have you on my team and would count it a privilege to serve you!
If you have questions, let’s talk! Contact me by e-mail, or leave me a comment to that effect below, and we’ll arrange to do so at a time and in a manner that you prefer.
If you are ready to join my team, use this link and follow the prompts. I’ll be in touch with you soon after.
Thanks, so much!